Where will Patino move after his success this year?

Where will Patino move after this year's success?

• Wayzata

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • North Oaks

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Minnetonka

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chanhassen

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where will Pitino move to?

Eventually Sid's house will be up for sale. [emoji57]

Do any of those swanky places have a Super America so he can top off the gas tank?
They no longer do Double Coupon Tuesday, so I no longer have any reason to go to a Super America.

I looked at the poll results and it bothers me greatly that there is no love for Chanhassen. On non game nights he and the family can enjoy a fine meal and an excellent production at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre. When I complete this post I going back to the poll to post a click for The Chan. I invite all fair minded Holers to join me!

That's where he lives now. Reportedly right across the street from PJ Fleck's new shack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I read this my brain pictured Pitino, wearing his robe in the morning drinking coffee, moving the curtains aside to secretly peek out the window, muttering something like:
"Uhh, I wonder what the cat dragged in across the street"

Bizarrely entertaining.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's where he lives now. Reportedly right across the street from PJ Fleck's new shack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah...the best man in my wedding lives across the street from him.

As I read this my brain pictured Pitino, wearing his robe in the morning drinking coffee, moving the curtains aside to secretly peek out the window, muttering something like:
"Uhh, I wonder what the cat dragged in across the street"

Bizarrely entertaining.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

...or "omg look at that big-breasted brunette!"

first time i've ever rated a thread. well done!

Top Bottom