Where will Patino move after his success this year?

Where will Patino move after this year's success?

• Wayzata

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • North Oaks

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Minnetonka

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Chanhassen

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Me? Trolling?:rolleyes:
Bleed removed one of his threads, but I'm still amazed that people have contributed 5 more pages of focus on this topic with the same guy. I'll probably delete this but just having a little fun trolling the troll.

Too funny Moonlight!!! Love it. And I'm VERY pleased with our cbb Coach. The Gophers could lose out from here on out this season and I'd still want him to be our coach.

I think we should lock him in to a long term contract with a huge buy out clause. So maybe its good I'm not running things? lol Let's hope I am right.

Us Maple Grover's are upset we are not under consideration. There is a Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, AMC Movie Theater, LifeTime Fitness, CVS across the street from a Walgreen's, etc. Where else can he find such a wide mix of shopping options?

Go Gophers!!

Great sarcasm here, Moonlight. Love it.

Btw, I didn't vote on troller's poll, either, nor did I comment on any of his.

Us Maple Grover's are upset we are not under consideration. There is a Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, AMC Movie Theater, LifeTime Fitness, CVS across the street from a Walgreen's, etc. Where else can he find such a wide mix of shopping options?

Go Gophers!!

But......is there a JosABanks close?

If there is, it will be great because Pitino would be able to get 14 shirts for the price of 1! But this week only!

Go Gophers!!

<div itemprop="video" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject"><iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/widget/select/media/guid/2410887629/2768588" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" seamless="seamless" allowFullScreen></iframe></div>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!
Sorry, Bleed - I'm thinking that's a lateral move. And no east coast style pizza!

There sure is JosABanks in Maple Grove. Hope it puts MG in the running. Several homes for sale near me also ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hear Afton is beautiful this time of year

Do any of those swanky places have a Super America so he can top off the gas tank?

Go Gophers!!

Maple Grove!?! That's halfway to St Cloud! A bit farther and he could find a nice place in Otsego or even Albertville where the shopping is really hot. No, I'm afraid his best bet is to move his family to the Minneapolis Lakes neighborhood to enjoy the best the city has to offer.

St. Anthony Village is where he belongs. Nice private area. Good and close to campus. Excellent and small schools. This conversation can now be over.:)

Us Maple Grover's are upset we are not under consideration. There is a Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, AMC Movie Theater, LifeTime Fitness, CVS across the street from a Walgreen's, etc.
Yes. And aren't these stores you just listed just across the highway from a Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, AMC Movie Theater, LifeTime Fitness, CVS across the street from a Walgreen's, etc?

This is a garbage thread, moon! Why are you Edinians so insecure? Great schools, great facilities, the kids love him. He's Catholic, so there will definitely be more incoming, excellent talent. Who can beat 50th and France and Lou Nanne's Steak House? He's not moving.

This is a garbage thread, moon! Why are you Edinians so insecure? Great schools, great facilities, the kids love him. He's Catholic, so there will definitely be more incoming, excellent talent. Who can beat 50th and France and Lou Nanne's Steak House? He's not moving.

We need a like button!!!!!!!

See? Now we're arguing about the things that really matter!
I think you're making a case for St. Paul here, Jammer. Nothing says you've arrived like Summit Avenue.

He needs a home on Linden Hills Blvd - the Street of Dreams. Tree-lined, wide boulevards, large front porches. It's where Andy Hardy grew up. :eek:

See? Now we're arguing about the things that really matter!
I think you're making a case for St. Paul here, Jammer. Nothing says you've arrived like Summit Avenue.

And CDH right in the neighborhood. Not a bad drive to campus, either.

I thought Summit Avenue was only inherited, though. Does his dad own one of those reception houses as an investment property?

And CDH right in the neighborhood. Not a bad drive to campus, either.

I thought Summit Avenue was only inherited, though. Does his dad own one of those reception houses as an investment property?

The Dayton's have a home there.

He strikes me as a Wayzata or Minnetonka guy. I can see him relaxing on a 40 foot Sea Ray on the lake sipping some Sam Adams.

Top Bottom