Reusse........is this true?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I don't tweet, but I hear he is not tweeting about gopher basketball much anymore.

Can anyone verify this?

I know Pat reads this board from start to finish, so maybe he could come here and answer the question.

Anyone know?

He said at spring training.....so out of touch, while busy lavishing praise on his 102 loss favorite franchise.

Pat loves baseball..it really is his go to sport, always has been.

His anxiety and seclusion have risen side-by-side w/ gopher success and loss of job security.

One of my favorite memories is golfing with a local Minnesota sports personality and hearing him SAVAGE Reusse for having "no journalistic ethics." Music to my ears.

I saw him at the barn after the last Maryland loss, which afterwards he penned his "Flying Pitino's" column. Pretty quiet on the basketball team since then, like it matters.

Of course he's quiet. Haven't noticed much from Souhan, Myron, or dpo either. Shocking.

Pat loves baseball..it really is his go to sport, always has been.

He is in florida for spring training focusing on the twins for now. Might see an article when he comes back. Until then probably not. As for the others, its pretty obvious they arent any good unless they can complain about something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#coacheslivesmatter

Pat just mentioned on Saturday Morning Sports Talk that he would be willing to have Coach Pitino on his afternoon radio show-- if Pitino would be willing.

One of my favorite memories is golfing with a local Minnesota sports personality and hearing him SAVAGE Reusse for having "no journalistic ethics." Music to my ears.
Translation: Reusse justifiably roasted me and I didn't like it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pat just mentioned on Saturday Morning Sports Talk that he would be willing to have Coach Pitino on his afternoon radio show-- if Pitino would be willing.

lol if i was pitino i'd forget this chump existed - people who like reusse's schtick aren't the kind of fans we want

Translation: Reusse justifiably roasted me and I didn't like it.

Ha no this was a media guy. So I doubt Reusse ever really ripped him. In public at least.

lol if i was pitino i'd forget this chump existed - people who like reusse's schtick aren't the kind of fans we want
Speak for yourself. I think Reusse is far better than 100% of the people whose only journalistic credentials are they have a blog and paid for access to sports statistics.

Speak for yourself. I think Reusse is far better than 100% of the people whose only journalistic credentials are they have a blog and paid for access to sports statistics.

I literally can't think of a local blogger who's worse than reusse. Mostly because reusse is more talented than 95% of them and still stays relevant with lazy inflammatory takes.

I think we found Reusse's GH handle... it all makes sense now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lol i've had him ignored for awhile now - funny to see he's still slingin the same **** takes.

reusse represents the old guard of minnesota sports media, an age when we didn't have success and the prevailing attitude was negative and pathetic. his time writing is nearly done, and thankfully his time on this earth is short as well.

I think we found Reusse's GH handle... it all makes sense now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'll gladly be his decoy handle, but I'm not Pat Reusse.
I do have his disdain for sabermetricians, and that's not a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I literally can't think of a local blogger who's worse than reusse. Mostly because reusse is more talented than 95% of them and still stays relevant with lazy inflammatory takes.

^ This guy gets it.

lol i've had him ignored for awhile now - funny to see he's still slingin the same **** takes.

reusse represents the old guard of minnesota sports media, an age when we didn't have success and the prevailing attitude was negative and pathetic. his time writing is nearly done, and thankfully his time on this earth is short as well.

hey...HEY! :mad:

Top Bottom