Wheel of Fortune

smidteye

Reaction score
So, I'm on the gopher hole reading the basketball threads, and my wife is watching wheel of fortune.

Guess what the puzzle just was?

"Gopher hole"

Amazing!

Synchronicity ... Carl Jung talked about it

Too funny

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here was the GopherHole answer on Wheel of Fortune! Our Twitter blew up within seconds of this happening last night, which is crazy because we didn't think anyone still watched Wheel of Fortune! Though if there is anyone who we're happy to have turn the letters of "Gopher Hole", having the amazing Vanna White do it made it extra special!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here was the GopherHole answer on Wheel of Fortune! Our Twitter blew up within seconds of this happening last night, which is crazy because we didn't think anyone still watched Wheel of Fortune! Though if there is anyone who we're happy to have turn the letters of "Gopher Hole", having the amazing Vanna White do it made it extra special!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The intersection of people who watch wheel of fortune and people who browse the Gopherhole is much bigger than one would think if "twitter was blowing up"....

I would think thats a subset of like 10 individuals and one of them I would expect to be too drunk to read, Dr. Don....

Top Bottom