Where will Richard Pitino move to after his success this year at Minnesota?

Where will Richard Pitino be coaching next year

• NC state

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Florida

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Indiana

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Oregon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 98 90.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The problem is....MYSELF
(fify)

Man, who peed in your Wheaties the past few days? Grow a pair and quit the trolling bit. It's old already, and stupid.

Bottom line: even if Pitino left (as GWG said, almost zero chance way this happens prior to next season), the administration has shown they will pay for coaching talent and they are also delivering on facilities. The U may not be an upper-tier or "dream" job, but the U would have very little problem getting another quality coach in, regardless, at this point. The days of the U being ambivalent about FB and MBall appear to be over.

Enough.

(fify)

Man, who peed in your Wheaties the past few days? Grow a pair and quit the trolling bit. It's old already, and stupid.

Bottom line: even if Pitino left (as GWG said, almost zero chance way this happens prior to next season), the administration has shown they will pay for coaching talent and they are also delivering on facilities. The U may not be an upper-tier or "dream" job, but the U would have very little problem getting another quality coach in, regardless, at this point. The days of the U being ambivalent about FB and MBall appear to be over.

Enough.

Ya just like the Tim Brewster & Dan Monson & Tubby Smith & Tracy Claeys hires. Again I hope those dark days are long behind us. But the last 50 years of gopher athletics tells me to be very suspicious.

THERE IS NO WAY COACH PITINO WILL LEAVE MN!!!!!

Now that I got your attention by screaming at the top of my lungs. Pitino wants to build his own program and he is on the verge of doing that at Minnesota. He just needs to keep building on the recruiting process and he will keep reloading with talent. He develops players, he is young and has a good relationship with his players, he plays a fast and free style of basketball that players love, he plays in one of the best conferences in the country, he has a great fan base, etc, etc.... Locals tend to understand the lure of living in Minnesota. The international companies that I have worked for bring people from all over the country to work here in MN. The classic line from employment recruiters is that it is hard to get people to come to MN, but once they live here for a few years you can't ever get them to leave. I would says over 90% of the people that I know that have moved here for jobs never want to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom