New ESPN Bracketology

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Lunardi doesn't seem to give the Gophers a ton of love this week, After a 6 game win streak with wins over Indiana and @#24 Maryland we only rose to a 7 seed from a 9 seed after our 5 game losing streak. Our RPI is at #15 good for #1 in the B1G and our SOS is at #12 good for #2 in the B1G. According to ESPN. Right now I believe that if we close out the season 2-1, we should be a 5 or 6 seed. Lunardi has Creighton, Notre Dame, OK St and Saint Mary's as the #6 seeds, I think our resume is easily better that all of those besides Creighton. As it sits among all of the bracketologists we are between a 5-7 seed so we just have to wait and see.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Lunardi doesn't seem to give the Gophers a ton of love this week, After a 6 game win streak with wins over Indiana and @#24 Maryland we only rose to a 7 seed from a 9 seed after our 5 game losing streak. Our RPI is at #15 good for #1 in the B1G and our SOS is at #12 good for #2 in the B1G. According to ESPN. Right now I believe that if we close out the season 2-1, we should be a 5 or 6 seed. Lunardi has Creighton, Notre Dame, OK St and Saint Mary's as the #6 seeds, I think our resume is easily better that all of those besides Creighton. As it sits among all of the bracketologists we are between a 5-7 seed so we just have to wait and see.

Honestly I am good with any seed other than an 8/9 since a win in that game sends you off to play the #1. Best thing for this team would probably be to get a lower seed then they feel like they deserve so they go in with something to prove.

I looked at the bracket matrix site around 9 am this morning, and of the 27 brackets that updated after the Maryland game, 1 actually had us as a #4 seed. 10 had us at #5, 2 had us at 7 and 1 had us as a #8 seed. The other 13 had us as a #6.

I don't understand how Lunardi has Oklahoma St so highly seeded.

I looked at the bracket matrix site around 9 am this morning, and of the 27 brackets that updated after the Maryland game, 1 actually had us as a #4 seed. 10 had us at #5, 2 had us at 7 and 1 had us as a #8 seed. The other 13 had us as a #6.

I'm hoping we can grab a 6 seed. I don't want to play in a 5-12 game.

Top Bottom