King on 2/18/16: "I know its something that will show up next yr in terms of record"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
King on 2/18/16: "I know its something that will show up next yr in terms of record"

Joey called this turnaround a year ago. He saw it happening first hand in practice. Thanks to his leadership and the example he set last year as far as attitude and work ethic, it has helped us get here today:

Go Gophers!!

Amen to that, Bleed. Joey has every right to feel like a part of this success.

If only every player had Joey's heart and drive!

Props to Joey. Going and working hard day in and day out your senior year when you know there will be no tangible pay off for you at the end is true leadership

"They haven't gotten down in practice. They've just kept fighting." That itself is every bit as inspiring as anything this year's team has done. Anyone who asks where this team's resilience comes from, it was born in last season's dumpster fire. When P.J. Fleck talks about the transformative power of failure, this is what he's talking about.

Thanks, Bleed, for posting. I think I need to close my office door right now and let a little emotion out.

That was an Elite interview. Where's Joey now? Didn't he get a contract to play overseas?

Thanks for posting. That interview last year with Joey demonstrated what he was all about. The criticism was too much at times, and the posts suggesting Pitino run him off were way over the top. Ya, he had limitations but he also was asked to play out of position. Too bad he doesn't have a spot on this team. Joey hanging out at the 3 point line would be a nice piece to have this year.

I remember that game, such a cool moment afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey called this turnaround a year ago. He saw it happening first hand in practice. Thanks to his leadership and the example he set last year as far as attitude and work ethic, it has helped us get here today:

Go Gophers!!

Awesome memory and video. Joey had it right

Top Bottom