U letter to fans says athletic dept will invest more in fans, details on Feb 27

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I received a postcard in the mail today from the U that reads:

"As we move forward into a new era of Gopher Athletics, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for investing in our programs. Through making a gift to support a facility project, through purchasing season tickets or through simply being a fan, you have invested to help provide more than 700 student-athletes with a first class experience. I am excited to say that we are going to invest more in you than ever before.

Look for an announcement on February 27 that will outline some of our new initiatives to invest more in you. We are excited about building the future of Gopher Athletics together with all ofyou.

Mark Coyle"

Go Gophers!!

Yes!! Coyle is going to buy us one of those black sweaters he wears to the basketball games. I can't wait to hear what our incredible AD has planned.

I can't help but feel this investment in me as a fan is somehow going to cost me more money!��

Very curious what this entails. Crossing my fingers, it sounds promising.

I got it too. Color me cynical. I'll believe It when I see it.

I've always felt that the Hormel wiener winner promotion was sufficient investment in the fans. I just want to win it once; then I can die.

Sheesh, I misread the title "U letter to fans says athletic department will investigate..." and thought, "What now????"

Current climate got me down (EOAA, national politics, etc)

Sheesh, I misread the title "U letter to fans says athletic department will investigate..." and thought, "What now????"

Current climate got me down (EOAA, national politics, etc)

Take off those maroon colored glasses.

I think it's going to be one more gold t-shirt per year with every season ticket.

I've always felt that the Hormel wiener winner promotion was sufficient investment in the fans. I just want to win it once; then I can die.
But not in the second half of an 8:00 game...

Top Bottom