Murphy on whether teammates wear cologne during games, favorite Barn costume

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per his Q&A with BTN:

Q: You hail from San Antonio. What was your first big shock that you weren’t in Texas anymore?

A: When I first saw the snow I said, “this is not home.” It was crazy. There was so much snow everywhere. It was an insane moment.

Q: Do any teammates wear cologne during games?

A: I’m not too sure. I don’t think any do. I know we all wear deodorant. We don’t want to stink.

Q: If you could take one teammate home to your parent’s house for dinner, who would it be?

A: That’s a hard one. I would take all of them. I would want my parents to see what all of them are like.

Q: Who is the best shooter on the team?

A: We have some shooters on this team. I would go with Nate (Mason) or Brady Rudrud, a walk-on. Those two can really shoot it.

Q: What’s it like to play in “The Barn” among all of those students dressed in animal costumes?

A: I think it’s great. The outfits bring great enthusiasm to the games. There are student sections all over, but I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s pretty unique with all of the animals. It’s pretty cool.

Q: If you came to a game at Williams Arena as a fan, what costume would you wear?

A: I would probably come dressed as a cow. I think the cow costumes are the best ones because of the patterns. I just like them best. -

http://btn.com/2017/02/22/big-ten-qa-minnesota-golden-gophers-f-jordan-murphy/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom