Next Year BigTen - ACC Challenge Opponent

37score

Reaction score
Do you think we'll get Florida St again?

Or might we get into the Dukes, NC's, or Louisville level?

I bet we get matched up with NC State, so we can play Patino at his new school

Do you think we'll get Florida St again?

Or might we get into the Dukes, NC's, or Louisville level?

Please Lord the latter; that's how the common bb fans begin to consider us as above average

I'm thinking Notre Dame or Virginia at first glance. Both very good, upper tier ACC squads but not blue blood level.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We haven't seen our old pals Virginia in a while so I'm guessing it's them or Miami.

If we finish top 4 in the conference, we really should get one of Duke, UNC, Louisville or UVA/ND. Who knows though. I'm sure Indiana will be playing an "up" game just because it's IU. FSU wouldn't be all bad either. But I don't think they'll be the team next year they are this year based on who's leaving and projected to leave. Duke and Louisville project to play road games in the challenge next year, so that would be awesome to see either one come to the Barn.

I want Louisville at home! Dad versus son and two ranked teams. Nationally televised game for recruits to watch.

I want Louisville at home! Dad versus son and two ranked teams. Nationally televised game for recruits to watch.

Considering how much TV likes games w/ a another story to it. This is the most likely. I'll take it, sounds like fun, and we usually win with the ol' man in the house. :clap:

Top Bottom