Can't wait for the radio and news stations to start talking about it

37score

Reaction score
So, do you think they are in the tournament now?

"Ah, I don't really know. I haven't been paying too much attention, but let me talk about it for 15 minutes now"

I love the local radio and TV outlets who open sports segments with a recap of the....wait for it....a T-Wolves loss to somebody like Denver.

I love the local radio and TV outlets who open sports segments with a recap of the....wait for it....a 20-40 Wolves club.

Oh, let's talk if we're going to trade Ricky Rubio...
for crap.

We'll trade him for a disappointment because that's what you'll got and that's what you'll get.

No, let's have a 2 and a half hours on who the Vikings punter will be next year. That's far more interesting that the hottest team in the Big Ten.

Keep in mind the people that run these stations are dumbxhits. With that as a perspectives, it makes perfect sense.

Already a Mike Max Moment this morning on CCO Radio...He and Dave Lee were talking about the game, and MM kept calling Dupree's last name as Mcbryer ... Dave Lee then goes on & on about the hs game Champ Park vs DeLaSalle and wondering if any of the top players (Wright - John) are going to the U....and wouldn't that be great if they do...MM tells DL that both are not. Then MM says that the Gophers are trying to get to the upper half of the BT standings...what?

Talking about what? Every time I've turned the radio on in the last two weeks, someone's been talking about this team. Not sure what you want - a 24-hour XM Gopher channel?

Talking about what? Every time I've turned the radio on in the last two weeks, someone's been talking about this team. Not sure what you want - a 24-hour XM Gopher channel?[/QUOTE

Agree, Judd and Mackey have been all over it. And Gaard spent about the first hour of his show Monday talking about Gopher Hoops.

Talking about what? Every time I've turned the radio on in the last two weeks, someone's been talking about this team. Not sure what you want - a 24-hour XM Gopher channel?

The people complaining must not actually be paying attention. Seems like they are always talking about the gophers bb team right now.

Gaardsy has been very good to the Gophers. He's interested and talks about the Gophers a lot.

Yes, please.

Top Bottom