Pitino for Big Ten Coach of the Year?

The coach of every team that makes it into the Final 8.

This is actually an important point. Like professional MVP awards that tend to be "best player on one of the best teams", what are the unwritten rules around national COY?

That wasn't at all clear. Anyway I stated in my 2nd post that I was judging this strictly off changes in wins. Looks like we both need to listen(read better) before opening our mouths(typing crap). Also please realize that some of your posts are slightly if not fully insulting to people. Sorry I insulted you by saying you were posting alternative facts.

I appreciate your apology, I really do. I respect that you posted that, and you are right, we both probably need to listen(read better). I'll try to work on that. And I do fully realize that I come across in an way that rubs some people the wrong way, sometimes.

I'll admit that I am a flawed person. I should be nice to everyone, whether they deserve it or not. Maybe overwhelming them with niceness could
bring about a change in how they post? But like I said, I am a flawed person and certain people post things or in a way that inspires me to throw things back in their faces. So many people act as if their opinion is fact and can not be questioned? So the more authoritative they come across, the more I want to pop their bubble. When people are nice and humble and reasonable and positive, I enjoy being nice in return to those posters.

But I like coming here, and don't want to get banned or anything, and you are right, so I'll try to be nicer. And if I succeed you can take some credit for confronting me. Sound good?

Considering this is voted on before the tournament begins, that's probably unlikely.

Interesting MaroonGold1. That changes the entire discussion.

Makes how the Gophers finish out the regular season and how they do in the Conf Tourney even that much more important.

Thanks for clarifying that!

But I like coming here, and don't want to get banned or anything, and you are right, so I'll try to be nicer. And if I succeed you can take some credit for confronting me. Sound good?

No need to credit me with anything I was crabby this morning anyway. Sounds good
Go Gophers!

More national pub on the 2...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom