Unnecessary PSA - Season Ticket Renewals - March 1

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
So I was emailing the fan relations folks like I do every week with my laundry list of ideas (this weeks theme was how to cost effectively add third, fourth, and fifth levels to the stadium) and I asked about football ticket renewals this year. I had been looking at the various gopher sports sites and found data as recent as 2014 for ticket renewal dates, but nothing for this year.

They told me season ticket renewals begin March 1, due April 14.

I started a thread with this somewhere on here

2017 Season Ticket Timeline

Mid November, 2016
Scholarship Seating Donation Renewals

March 1, 2017
Season Ticket Renewals

April 14, 2017
Season Ticket Renewal Deadline
Gopher Score priority deadline for the Seat/Parking Adjustment Process

Mid-May-End of June
Seat/Parking Adjustment Process

June 15, 2017
Scholarship Seating Donation Payment Deadline

Early August
Season Tickets Shipped

August 31, 2017
Home Opener vs. Buffalo

You can all ready renew season tickets. I called them about a month ago and was able to am i missing something about the march 1 date?

I am really hoping that one of the "culture" changes that happens with Fleck is the U finally figures out how to market its sports. That's definitely something that needs changing.

You can all ready renew season tickets. I called them about a month ago and was able to am i missing something about the march 1 date?

They have some new "initiatives" that are announcing on February 27. I think the renewal packages go out March 1 and officially kick off the renewal effort.

It's when they send you an e-mail with links, etc. Most of us aren't proactive enough to renew until we're reminded to. :)

Top Bottom