All Things Oregon State Road Trip

11 Strong on their Uni's?! I sure hope that has something to do with their tradition at OSU! The horror. The horror.

giphy.gif

Beetlejuice, Beetle......
Too Late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 Strong on their Uni's?! I sure hope that has something to do with their tradition at OSU! The horror. The horror.

To be fair, it at least applies to football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we pass through the belly of the beast (Madison) on our way to the halls of Norte Dame this morning I'm checking in to say that's a pretty dumb slogan. The Vikes had 40 for 60 which was mathematically correct and also a pretty good slogan. I'm not sure what 11 Strong is, seems 94 short or so, depending on how one wants to define an active team roster.

For those interested, I spoke with the OSU ticket office and visiting fan seating is in sections 126 and 127. I bought a pair in 126, row 6, for $40/each. There is currently 63 tickets available in section 126 on StubHub. Most under $50

I just bought a pair in section 126, row 10. Looking forward to the trip!

We'll have 5 in Section 126, Row 23.

A few of us flying into Portland on Thursday and the last on Friday, driving down Saturday morning and then trickling out of Oregon Sunday-Wednesday.

Just got our seats from the U, Section 126. Flying in Friday night and driving down Staruday. Any recommendations for the trip between Portland and Corvallis?

Sounds like 126 will be pretty solid M&G. Looking forward to it.

Roll call for tickets? Section, and how many tickets. Seat numbers if you want.

For those who, like me, are spending the week in the Pacific Northwest, the long range forecast has a heat wave lasting all Labor Day weekend and through the following Wednesday. Temps in the upper 90s/low 100s for several days. Supposed to cool into the 80s as we get near game day.

For those who, like me, are spending the week in the Pacific Northwest, the long range forecast has a heat wave lasting all Labor Day weekend and through the following Wednesday. Temps in the upper 90s/low 100s for several days. Supposed to cool into the 80s as we get near game day.

I'm spending Wednesday and Thursday in Newport, it should be cool there! Driving over to Corvallis Friday night, anything Gopher related activities planned for Friday night?

There will be two of us in Section 214, Row 9. We are doing the double-header with the Nebraska-Oregon game earlier in the day. Anyone familiar with the area have good advice on the quickest way from Eugene to Corvallis with football traffic? For the game in Eugene, we plan to park in the NW part of town and take a shuttle to the stadium.

There will be two of us in Section 214, Row 9. We are doing the double-header with the Nebraska-Oregon game earlier in the day. Anyone familiar with the area have good advice on the quickest way from Eugene to Corvallis with football traffic? For the game in Eugene, we plan to park in the NW part of town and take a shuttle to the stadium.

I like your username. That's my second favorite part of pregame.

FYI for those that bought tickets through the U - I contacted the ticket office since I hadn't seen my tickets yet. They started shipping Monday so they should be there "by the end of the week" at latest. Cutting it close in my case, hopefully everyone gets their tickets before they leave!! :)

I haven't received my tickets yet...but will be there with my wife

I'm in Section 227, Row 28. Yep, I went cheap!

Section 126, row 36, seat 44 and 45

Who is next to me???

We are in Section 9 for the Gopher game.

We are also doing the double header and purchased Nebraska at Oregon tickets today as well - we did the "standing room" tickets for that game which is fine as we'll enjoy walking the stadium during the game. I can't wait to pull off this double header! It should be a fun day. We'll stay at the Oregon/Nebraska game for just the first half and then head back to Corvallis.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed, Mrs. Swinging Gates and I will be in Section 24, row 73 (barely in the stadium) in Autzen.

Section 9, row 1! I am driving down from Seattle and bringing two UW (Huskies, not Skunks) fans with!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sec 126 Row 30 Seats 28-32

Five of us will be there rowing the boat!

I've been checking periodically. Ticket prices for this game have been steadily dropping. Seats available in Section 126 (Gopher section) for as low as $10 on resale sites.

Hi All,

We just got our tix yesterday. Sec. 126, Row 37, Seats 37-38. My wife and I are driving from Utah and will have a tailgate set up somewhere. Going to read up on lots/locations at OSU. Any one else driving? That would be one heckuva road trip from MN!

Hi All,

We just got our tix yesterday. Sec. 126, Row 37, Seats 37-38. My wife and I are driving from Utah and will have a tailgate set up somewhere. Going to read up on lots/locations at OSU. Any one else driving? That would be one heckuva road trip from MN!

Wow! How nice of you to invite us all to your tailgate!! What time should we show up and what can I bring?

Beware! Prisoner 4088 lurks in Corvallis.
Let it be known that he is just not there for your wallets.
While cheering for our defensive eleven,
keep your eyes open or take an early trip to heaven.

Tracy has made his escape nearly a century ago,
but this demon can still be seen in the local shadows.
Do not linger by the Williamette.
For it is there your fate will surely be met.

If you get lost in Witham Hill,
your chances of surviving is nil.
If you hear the solitary footsteps by Oak Creek,
There will be nobody to hear you shriek.

Tracy has been trying to go home,
but his soul is lost forever in roam.
Enjoy your stay, cheer for our rodents, party with your hosts
but remember to watch out for the old prisoner's ghost...

Beavcoon in the room, nice and safe with the hen.

Top Bottom