***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So Maryland is gonna score 60 points in one half again.

Can we guard these guys a little tighter on the perimeter, please?

Why do the announcers keep getting excited about Dodd "clearing the way?" It's a foul that should be called every time

Good thing our offense is doing decent because we are playing defense at our 2016 level.

At times it is really easy to score against the Gophers. Other than that 3 it was about a half a dozen uncontested layups the last few minutes.

The precision on these passes. Not once or twice,but consistently. Unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Lynch suit up? Is he eligible to play? Reggie, where are you?

(I know the answer)

Has Coffey been playing too many minutes this year? He's always a step behind on defense. Has played the 7th most minutes in the Big Ten this season.

Sometimes the refs just guess because someone falls and they have no idea what happened

Need to get a bucket here. Went from up 2 with the ball to down 3 in a hurry.

Has Coffey been playing too many minutes this year? He's always a step behind on defense. Has played the 7th most minutes in the Big Ten this season.

Maybe too many for him to be playing his best right now, but who else are we going to give the minutes to?

I really like the way Coffey is handling the ball on offense and attacking the lane. He could be such a good player if he was more aggressive and put in some effort on defense. We need to play better defense overall though

Maybe too many for him to be playing his best right now, but who else are we going to give the minutes to?

Maybe play a little more of the 3 guard lineup? it just looks to me like Coffey is worn down a bit.

As bad as our defense has been at times, we have rolled with the punches and made plays on offense.

He is good in two minute stretches when the other big is lynch or Murphy.

More than two minutes he is bad. With curry or as he sole big he is bad.

Have we ever played Konate with Lynch?

Top Bottom