***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Come on guys, Maryland is in shambles. Put this away.

take care of the ball and contest outside shots and we will win this game

oh and, make free throws

I've seen too many leads like this pissed away late in the second half this season. I'm watching with on eye open.

Whew. Don't get over-confident here. Remember every game ever.

Nice job Murphy! Still has a chance at a double double. Slim.

Why is he mad? They've gotten their share of the calls.

I don't watch an excessive amount of basketball, but it seems that most of the coaches in the B1G behave poorly and posture in a whining fashion much more than Pitino.

Keep the foot on the pedal

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Who cares about a double double, just win!!!

Nice to see us play strong this late in the game. This is usually where we fall apart. Hopefully we can keep this up for the rest of the game. If we play like this we can compete with just about anyone.

Why is he mad? They've gotten their share of the calls.

Sometimes inconsistency is more annoying than one sided officiating. Bad spot to get a T but I get his frustration.

I do like that Pitino rarely gets too obsessed with the refs. That's my job.

They are playing well enough to win this game. Need to finish out solidly. Maryland is not going to give up.

I don't watch an excessive amount of basketball, but it seems that most of the coaches in the B1G behave poorly and posture in a whining fashion much more than Pitino.

It's probably the thing I like the least about college basketball. The coaches all seem to try to bully the referees.

No matter what happens the last 3 mins in this one Pitino has this team rolling pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Gotta respect that.

Top Bottom