***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Otis

Reaction score
50 miles north of my house at the X-finity Center the Gophers (20-7) battle the Terps (22-5).

Gophers have won 5 in a row and has a conference record of 8-6.

Maryland has won 2 of their last 5 losing to Purdue, Penn State and Wisconsin. They are 10-4 in conference.

Terps won the first meeting at Minnesota in overtime 85-78.

Both Melo Trimble and Nate Mason have been playing very well as of late with Trimble getting Player of the Week honors for scoring 32 and 27 last week.

Only major injury is to Maryland's Junior Center.

Either tem can move off the bubble to lock status with a victory.

GO GOPHERS!!!

I thought I'd try this again, since we won the last time! I'm also wearing my lucky socks.

Go Gophers!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We need our trampoline Springs loaded, our Coffey hot, and our Curry spicy tonight! Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to see a competitive game. A win would just be icing.

Heat check game tonight. Nothing to lose on the road against a good Maryland team. Hoping for some loose play tonight!

I can recall people asking why Springs even got minutes. I hope those people understand why he does now.

Someone please tell Murphy why the opposing team lets him shoot 3s. Game after game he keeps doing it.

Has to be a good sign - points for Springs & no fouls for Lynch

Someone please tell Murphy why the opposing team lets him shoot 3s. Game after game he keeps doing it.

Who knows. I feel like a takes maybe one a game. I'm happy he got it out of the way early.

We should focus on taking good shots.

Man, Maryland keeps throwing these passes that seem like they're going into the Atlantic and somehow they turn into assists.

Too many damn 3s being taken by guys who shouldn't take a damn 3!

Only 2 fouls so far, this team is growing up.

It feels to me like the officials are letting softer contact go uncalled in this game. Seemed there could have been a foul or two in the paint both ways.

Hopefully someday this team will learn not everyone can be 3 point shooters.

Really questionable shot selection by everyone other than Springs so far tonight.

Murphy needs to flat out be banned from shooting 3's.

If I was Pitino, I'd tell Murphy he's doing 10 laps for every three pointer he attempts. Don't care if he makes them or not!

Top Bottom