***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If Lynch could get a clue re: fouls this team could be 2nd weekend NCAA tournament dangerous

Amazing that you want to dwell on the play in the first half . They just beat a ranked team on the road to move into 4th place. "Lighten up, Francis."

It's funny because you took a movie quote and threw it right in my face. I don't think you can dwell on something that only happened an hour ago. Sorry I ran over your dog, sir.
Also, if this amazes you, you should see this neat trick I can do. I'll pull a quarter out from behind your ear!

Kind of an amazing stat here: 89 points and only 8 assists- that's crazy.

What a great game tonight. When we get everyone firing on all cylinders, this team is amazing.
Saturday at the Barn is going to be crazy fun!!!

I'm tell'in ya, I've got serious wood with this win. These are Good times my friends...very Good times :clap:

Is Lunardi going to drop our projected tournament seed again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny because you took a movie quote and threw it right in my face. I don't think you can dwell on something that only happened an hour ago. Sorry I ran over your dog, sir.
Also, if this amazes you, you should see this neat trick I can do. I'll pull a quarter out from behind your ear!
Well I guess its always someone not happy. I didn't think we would have that tonight.

You're absoltutely right. I should never have hurt your feelings. You convinced me that that they actually sucked and should never have won the game.

Focus, people!
This was such a fun night - not just a great win, but eliminating the kind of worry and angst we're used to. No worries about how we're going to manage to win the games we need to.
Now a top concern becomes how we're going to be able to manage our work schedules during the tournament to see our Gopher's games.

Dare I say it?
We may be peaking at the right time.
*thump*

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No- no- no you can't do this Ewert. If u wanna come sniveling to the bandwagon you can't. Not because you've been such s Debbie Downer- but because your negativity has been correlated with the accomplishment of this great streak. So even if u believe- do it in private. On the threads u need to keep up your pessimistic persona.[emoji57]

Well I guess its always someone not happy. I didn't think we would have that tonight.

Yeah, I said blasting a ranked team on the road while not playing a perfect game was "Fun stuff." I'm not sure in what world that equates to not happy, but carry on with your torches and pitchforks.

Very proud of the team tonight! Everyone did something to contribute and they rallied in the second half. I thought the guy who said have faith Pitino will coach them up was a good positive thing to say and guess what, he did! Murphy is so fun to watch, Coffey made a huge difference in the 2nd half, Mason was great, Curry played well the 2nd half etc. My dad is going on 80 watching the Gophs for many years and he said I would get McBrayer 25 shots when he's hot. Dupree's BTN interview was great, he was so happy!

No- no- no you can't do this Ewert. If u wanna come sniveling to the bandwagon you can't. Not because you've been such s Debbie Downer- but because your negativity has been correlated with the accomplishment of this great streak. So even if u believe- do it in private. On the threads u need to keep up your pessimistic persona.[emoji57]

With great power comes great responsibility.

I'll let you know when I have great power. [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This team is so awesome.

The progress they made form just one year ago is incredible.

Springs might be the only core piece we lose going into next year.

Next couple of years is going to be a great time.

We're going dancing

What a night for Gopher basketball. Play like you did in the second half the rest of the season and you can get to the second weekend of the Big Dance. Everyone contributed, did something to be a part of this win. Great to see McBrayer play with confidence again and take the 3s when he was open.

High Motor Murphy took over in the second half, and Mason was a court leader. 5 turnovers the entire game, not counting the shot clock violation at the end. Pitino kept Maryland off balance by switching defenses up in the second half, and we turned missed shots and turnovers into baskets.

Enjoy the win tonight, get back to work tomorrow. Beat Penn State and Nebraska, and the double-bye for the BTT is in play. Gophers haven't finished above .500 in Big Ten play in 10 years. Best part about it is the Gophers are dancing, they're relevant on Selection Sunday. Enjoy the ride. Bought tickets for the Penn State game after the win at Rutgers. Excited to head back to the Barn on Saturday.

Love having big physical guys. Maryland is very much a finesse team and we battled them in the 2nd half. Maryland was getting easy buckets with some great passing in the first half. They fell in love with the 3 and weren't hitting.

Strange stat: 8 assists total for us. 16 offensive rebounds for them, lots of missed long 3's?

Loving Mason right now. So mentally tough he seems to make plays when we need them especially on the road.

Murph going from he should be benched to one of the best pf in the league!

When McBrayer is hitting from outside, his athleticism and length are hard to stop.

17 for 20 on Free throws!

Loved in the second half that Curry and Murphy weren't putting up the 3, hope they were talked to by Pitino.

Top Bottom