***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Let's get 4th place and that double bye! Just keep winning, just keep winning....

They should be at double tourney bye since they beat Northwestern?

Proud night for the program with this roadie.

50% shooting, 55 for the half, 8 blocks, 6 TOs, only area that suffered was rebound differential. And Lynch never fouled out.

What a game. We couldn't miss that second half. I kept waiting for the lull but it never came.

Watching the highlights...yes the passing game of Maryland is pretty dang good.

Huh. Didn't play all that well, but pasted the #24 team in their building. Fun stuff.

We are currently the 4 seed, but I think Michigan State controls their own destiny.

Which means Maryland or MSU will have at least one more loss. Does anyone know what would happen in a three way tie between Maryland, MSU, and the Gophers for the 3 - 5 seeds?

Well, OK, but Maryland didn't play that well in the second half and we won by 14 on their court.

That was my point. They didn't play anything close to a perfect game and beat a ranked team on the road going away.

That was just an outstanding shooting night for the Gophers. The mid range game was working, free throws were falling, those games have been few and far between for the gophers. Fortunately they have come at some of the most opportunistic times.

Absolutely shut down the lane in the 2nd half. Good adjustments made=good game

This should help our advanced stats look a lot better. 14 point win on the road at kenpom #31.

I commented on Murphy's poor first half. Boy did he wake up in the second! That seemed to parallel the whole team. We won again with Lynch riding the pine much of the game. We won on the road with a fairly poor first half. This is really fun! I went to 4 of our first non-conference games, and commented to some friends that this looked like a much different team that was going to surprise people. Of course, they laughed at me. My turn to laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my point. They didn't play anything close to a perfect game and beat a ranked team on the road going away.
Amazing that you want to dwell on the play in the first half . They just beat a ranked team on the road to move into 4th place. "Lighten up, Francis."

Amazing that you want to dwell on the play in the first half . They just beat a ranked team on the road to move into 4th place. "Lighten up, Francis."

woo! What a fun win! With Springs carrying the load to start both halves, to guys stepping up in Lynch's foul-prone absences, to McBrayer coming alive (again) and the rest of the team doing their thing, that was a fun game.

Only 5 "real" turnovers (the 6th coming on the intentional shot clock violation at end). Except for Lynch, they avoided bad fouls...and they really made some nice defensive adjustments in the second half (including some zone!) to counter a MY team that was picking them apart with passing in the first half.

Top Bottom