Rothstein on Murphy: "Kid is the most productive PF in America that nobody talks abt"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Rothstein on Murphy: "Kid is the most productive PF in America that nobody talks abt"

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Great to see him playing well again. If he could develop a consistent 12-15 ft. jumper and get to 70% at the line....man

Great to see him playing well again. If he could develop a consistent 12-15 ft. jumper and get to 70% at the line....man

He has been a beast of late. Agree with the need to develop a consistent jumper and get the FT% up. I would also toss in there that he needs to be told never to shoot 3's. Looked up his stats for the year, he is currently 4-26 from 3 point range. Not good. He is at his best when he is near the basket, great at getting rebounds and finishing at the rim.

He has been a beast of late. Agree with the need to develop a consistent jumper and get the FT% up. I would also toss in there that he needs to be told never to shoot 3's. Looked up his stats for the year, he is currently 4-26 from 3 point range. Not good. He is at his best when he is near the basket, great at getting rebounds and finishing at the rim.

How can you improve if you don't take the shot? Gotta pop the 3 once in a while when its wide open. Agree that he needs to consistently add the face-up 15-18 footer. Curry is hitting that one with consistency.

Coach should make him learn to shoot ft granny style. Sh** works...

Rothstein should understand that you need to do it for a full season

Seems like for the last 10-15 seasons, our forwards / center would have a lot of problems putting a ball in the basket down low off a offensive rebound. When Jordan gets it, he pretty much makes the majority of those cleanup baskets.

First time I've seen it that reliable since John Thomas or Richard Coffey / Walter Bond.

Seems like for the last 10-15 seasons, our forwards / center would have a lot of problems putting a ball in the basket down low off a offensive rebound. When Jordan gets it, he pretty much makes the majority of those cleanup baskets.

First time I've seen it that reliable since John Thomas or Richard Coffey / Walter Bond.

Trevor MBakwe?

I don't know if it is possible to play with the intensity he has shown lately for an entire season. It would be nice, but it would require great conditioning and luck in avoiding the injury bug.

I love his passion though!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!
i think it was his 3 attempts tonight as one big decoy that set up his second half inside game&#55357;&#56841;

Top Bottom