Maryland @ Ohio State

overpass

Reaction score
There is a new #1 seed for the Big Ten Conference Tournament if it started today. Ohio State wins 98-87 in Columbus.

This could drop Maryland to a #3 seed (currently a 2) in the NCAA Tournament and move Ohio State into a #4 (currently they aren't a Top 16 seed).

Wonder when someone other than Ohio State in the B1G will beat Maryland!?

Baylor at Texas was also fun (with Kim Mulkey dressed as if she were racing off to a cocktail party on 1930s oceanliner). These "Big Monday" games are really delivering (well, next week's won't).

Mulkey must have changed personal shoppers-there's been a definite wardrobe change this season. I really thought Texas was going to drop that last three.

Mulkey must have changed personal shoppers-there's been a definite wardrobe change this season. I really thought Texas was going to drop that last three.

I couldn't believe McCarty didn't make one of those last two, open threes. Although, in fairness, it wouldn't have been that close at the end if it hadn't been for her super-quick two and three.

As someone who enjoys a good Mulkey technical, I'm glad they had a replay of her scooting down the sideline in full Mulkey mode for the early T.

Top Bottom