Technical Foul on Michigan Bench

I Miss D.J.

Reaction score
Did anyone figure out what the T was for? I tried to search the forum, but that function seems to be broken.

An assistant coach got up ranting and raving and slapping the floor (idk if this last one is true but there were loud noises coming from the bench area). Basically the T was totally deserved and the assistant made a fool of himself.

It was this guy.

Source: I was right there in the second row.

Beilein said in his presser that it wasn't on him.

Did anyone figure out what the T was for? I tried to search the forum, but that function seems to be broken.

I was a couple rows behind the MI bench. The technical foul was called on one of the assistant coaches that jump up on the floor from his seat and ran down the sideline toward the student section in disgust at the call. The coach was reacting to a blocking foul being called on Wagner. An assistant coach can not stand up on the sidelines in the coaches box during the game.

An assistant coach got up ranting and raving and slapping the floor (idk if this last one is true but there were loud noises coming from the bench area). Basically the T was totally deserved and the assistant made a fool of himself.

It was this guy.

Source: I was right there in the second row.
I heard that he was yelling at his own guy and got slapped with the T. :p

Yes, he was out of control. Beilein didnt even object.

No reason for the asst coach to act that way. However, I think we got a lot more calls our way then Michigan. That being said, we are still at a deficit for the year when it comes to bad calls. It needs to even out at some point

Top Bottom