Penn State 20% off sale on tix (in celebration of 20 wins)

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

oh sure, bought mine before they offered a discount

Sweet, thanks for the heads up! Just bought a pair.

Great promotion and lots of good seats available.

Pack the barn and get loud.

Looks like they figured out their prices weren't in good comparison to the rest of the conference (or even the timberwolves low price to low price)

Looks like they figured out their prices weren't in good comparison to the rest of the conference (or even the timberwolves low price to low price)

As a Wolves season ticket holder, they would KILL for the Gophers fan base/attendance.

Gophers charge a premium and when competitive, get it. Doing this is nice because it will bring in 500 extra fans (hopefully) to pack the barn for what is a big conference game against a weak opponent...that they lost to earlier this year.

As a Wolves season ticket holder, they would KILL for the Gophers fan base/attendance.

Gophers charge a premium and when competitive, get it. Doing this is nice because it will bring in 500 extra fans (hopefully) to pack the barn for what is a big conference game against a weak opponent...that they lost to earlier this year.

There are no weak opponents in the B1G.

Pack the Barn on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please sell out The Barn these last 2 home games. This team deserves it.

The Barn better be on it's hinges Saturday. Sell out or bust. This is a very fun team and if they can close out with 2 wins at home can be in a position to win the B1G tournament

I really fear a let down in this one. Guys feeling themselves a bit knowing they've, for all intents and purposes, locked up a tourney bid. Pitino needs to do a masterful job of ensuring the guys are locked in and ready to exact revenge on a gritty Penn St squad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gotta keep the gas on the pedal and can't allow ourselves to regress to the five game losing streak squad. I'm confident we can do that.

Top Bottom