Silly idea/debate

The gophers didn't hard screen on the pick at the top of the key against Maryland , choosing instead to drop and protect rim( we saw how that worked) Michigan hard screened our guards and especially Coffey - he didn't penetrate the lane entire game And got knocked down a few times also.
Lynch really doesn't like being away from the rim - curry is much more comfortable in those situations

I can't believe no one else has mentioned this yet, but last season, after starting out 0-13 in conference play, which team was it that we got our first win against?

Hint... the answer should be VERY OBVIOUS!!!

So going 0-13 to start last season didn't stop last year's squad from beating a team NO ONE not on the team thought we had a chance in hell of beating.

So how in the hell would going 5-0 in our last 5 games make someone think for even a second that we should write the team's next game off as a loss and just play our bench the whole game???

In fact, I'm licking my chops at the thought of this team getting another chance to play AND BEAT Maryland.

I wish we had marylands schedule this year - hopefully next year we will get a favorable schedule with a experienced team of upperclassmen.

Congratulations to Lynch for not fouling out.

Top Bottom