***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy 15 rebounds 16 points, he has cast his demons!

Let it slip away there at the end of the 4th but played a great OT and got another W in a nail-biter

Murphy a stud with 16 points and 15 boards. Curry and McBrayer are also co players of the game for their super performance off the bench. Awesome win tonight.

You need great guard play to win in March. Mason has had huge onions lately.

BTN has to be pleased, 2.5 hour game on a Sunday nite that is a nail biter.

Great win - hit free throws and it would've been easy, nothing seem easy with this team - what's the points for - points against in Btn play?

On top of having an awesome name, Nate Mason is absolutely fun to watch

Great win - hit free throws and it would've been easy, nothing seem easy with this team - what's the points for - points against in Btn play?

I think I saw about a +1.5 point per game Minnesota differential last week when I looked at the stats on the Big Ten Conference site.

The mentality not to foul when you have a 3 point lead under 30 seconds is ridiculously stupid.
The Gophers were very lucky.

After watching Curry tonight and the last few games starting to think Lynch's foul trouble might be a blessing in disguise.

Getting Curry enough minutes seems to have improved him quite rapidly.

How many teams can run out a Curry Lynch Murphy frontcourt for most the game?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

The mentality not to foul when you have a 3 point lead under 30 seconds is ridiculously stupid.
Actually most statistical studies have shown almost no difference between the two strategies of you foul with less than 10. If you foul with more than 10 you are actually worse off mathemaically

I think the way the Gophers were shooting from the line I don't mind it.

Didn't want any part of a free throw shooting contest tonight with the way we were shooting.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

5 OT games in B1G play and the Gophs are 3-2. I'm glad my doctor upped the dosage on my amlodipine.

Michigan shot worse from the line than us and we made almost every FT down the stretch. Coffey made six for six late. He is my hero of the game.

4-0 since Ewerts prophecy! Keep up the good work boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan shot worse from the line than us and we made almost every FT down the stretch. Coffey made six for six late. He is my hero of the game.

Curry saved our bacon. They all played hard- again on a night where the outside shots were not falling for Mason and Springs.

****ing love this team. Love that everyone is coming back next year. Never been higher on this program.

Just win baby. This team, when the mojo is right, is dangerous. If McBrayer and Curry play like this the rest of the way... Look out

Top Bottom