***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What was that last foul call? Guy missed and fell out of bounds. Somehow it's a foul on us

That call is really infuriating since the ref waited to see if he made the shot before calling it. That's about two or three times that guy has made a really really late call in this game. It's crap. Either it's a foul right away or its not. That kind of stuff drives coaches and players nuts.

Put Lynch back and get his 2 minutes here.

That call is really infuriating since the ref waited to see if he made the shot before calling it. That's about two or three times that guy has made a really really late call in this game. It's crap. Either it's a foul right away or its not. That kind of stuff drives coaches and players nuts.

If you have to hit rewind on the DVR, it's not a foul.

I thought the basketball team would have started adopting "Row the Boat" but they are stuck on "Brick By Brick."

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

lmao

I love Curry's game. So smooth, decisive, and under control.

Wagner should consider wearing a T shirt under his jersey.

They're calling a lot of fouls both ways here and quite a few of them are questionable. They seem to have an NBA mentality. All fouls go against the defense.

These refs have been horrendous both ways.

And...........Beilein loses it.

I don't blame Beilein for getting T'd up. Gophers are getting a lot of calls...thankfully.

Agree on the refs. And on inside plays Gophs need to go strong to the rim. Draw the foul or put in, not this dipsy doodle around the opponent.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can see why Beilein is mad, another terrible call. I'll take it.

It's nice to get a little home cooking for once. TV Teddy needed to be noticed.

TV Teddy screwing both sides tonight. Either way he's the star!

Honestly I could find 3 guys at the YMCA who could probably call a game where you wouldn't notice they are the backup refs

Agree on the refs. And on inside plays Gophs need to go strong to the rim. Draw the foul or put in, not this dipsy doodle around the opponent.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Agreed. If there is any contact at all, it's going to be called against the defense.

I can't wait for Teddy to dramatically call the 5th on Reggie.

The total foul count, is going to be, ahem, interesting.

Beautiful setup from Mason to Murphy on that last possession...

All right! Time to get Lynch in so he has enough time to foul out of his 9th conference game.

as much as I've ragged on him in the past, MASON makes plays when it counts

Top Bottom