***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not sure how neither of the Coffey or McBrayer knock downs were fouls.

Why do we play so poorly at home? Michigan only has one road victory on the year.

We lose something like 80% of B1G games officiated by TV Teddy. Not a coincidence.

This officiating is a joke. Hopefully the refs are getting an earful from pitino during this timeout...

3 fouls in a row not called...seriously

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not sure I know anything about basketball anymore but 3 of the last 4 games have had horrible officiating both ways. Amazing these guys get paid to f up so bad. When you have your hand all over someone's forearm you shouldn't get "the principle of verticality"

Especially when you bring your arm down to get the forearm.

Officiating will cause me to stop being a big ten basketball fan.

I wonder what Lynch's +/- is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how neither of the Coffey or McBrayer knock downs were fouls.

Especially odd considering the hand check call they gave us between those two. Thought the block on McBrayer would at least be a jump ball though.

We lose something like 80% of B1G games officiated by TV Teddy. Not a coincidence.

Agreed. He definitely has his favorites and we're not (and are never going to be), one of them.

With that said, the most annoying thing to me is his constant preening when he makes a call. He definitely wants everybody to know he's the one blowing the whistle.

We need to start knocking down free throws. With fouls being called as frequently as they are, this one will come down to the better team from the charity stripe.

Agreed. He definitely has his favorites and we're not (and are never going to be), one of them.
Generally, if a basketball officials name is known, he is doing a terrible job

Konate's +/- is definitely- he is better than last year , but he still doesn't get the intricacies of basketball.

Don't understand how that's a shooting foul based on how the game is being called

Lynch is totally clueless. He just can't help himself.

Wow...apparently missing free throws is catching, Michigan has had a few bricks as well.

What was that last foul call? Guy missed and fell out of bounds. Somehow it's a foul on us

What was that last foul call? Guy missed and fell out of bounds. Somehow it's a foul on us

May have been a foul. Should've been after the shot,
Clearly not on the shot

Wow...apparently missing free throws is catching, Michigan has had a few bricks as well.
I thought the basketball team would have started adopting "Row the Boat" but they are stuck on "Brick By Brick."

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom