***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

"Speaking of former starters, Ahmad Gilbert checks in" lol

First time we got TV Teddy'd was 12 minutes in. Not terrible I guess.

Love seeing McBrayer aggressive early on. Even though he just got called for a charge, we need him to be aggressive as a scorer off the bench. One thing this team lacks is a guy who can just go get a bucket, so its nice to see Dupree trying to assume that role.

I like Gilbert getting some minutes to give Coffey a rest. He can play some good D in short spurts.

And TV Teddy just gave Lynch #2 for no reason. The guys 's predictable.

Teddy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid bball by the Gophers....that last shot from Nate wasn't good

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If the Gophers were making any outside shots/free throws this wouldn't be close.

5-12 from the line. Good thing they don't matter.

So, free throws. Anyone that has played knows that goes in streaks. When they feel good they go in. I feel pretty good we have them down 2 at half when we have missed such a high percentage of free throws.
-see: glass half full.

As much as I see the glass full because our shots should start to fall... the same is true for them.

Not sure how much Washington will help with shooting. Harris should help though.

And Fitzgerald would help with the mess BK was in his limited minutes... I'm not trying to be argumentative but the roster we have can do some things. Let's support them.

As much as I see the glass full because our shots should start to fall... the same is true for them.

Agreed. And we are +2. Exactly my point. Lipstick on a pig but at this point our pig wins.

Murphy, for the love of God, stop with the 3's.

This looks like every game we play against Michigan. We keep it close for awhile then they start pulling ahead because they actually have some shooters.

Outside shooting definitely isn't there tonight. Neither are free throws, which is really concerning.

Top Bottom