***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Big Sunday night game. Two teams playing very well, Michigan coming off a huge win over wisconsin. Pitino has never beat Michigan, only Big Ten team. One thing we know, they will be well coached. Let's hope we start stronger than we did against Indiana, as Michigan won't be as forgiving.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance we could get ranked again with a win?

Doubt they would be ranked but would get some votes.

Going to the Wisconsin v Maryland game then obviously watching Gophs tonight. Big basketball day.

Michey is either off or on shooting the 3. If we get them on a off night , I like our chances.

Very athletic team. Love their size and versatility. They are coming around-this is no given.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This game makes me feel uneasy.

I'm pretty sure this game is sold out. Like 20 tickets on Stubhub and you can't buy them online through the U. Should be a packed house as long as the students show up.

Going to the Wisconsin v Maryland game then obviously watching Gophs tonight. Big basketball day.

With all the fouls being called in this game, you might not get home in time to see the Gophers. Refs have taken over. Very boring game.

I've only been half focused on the badger last a little today. Is illikanen hurt or just fallen off the depth chart? Meanwhile, Pritzil looks like the next perimeter hustler in line for the Badgers.

Only 22 tix left on stub hub at 2 cst. Hope we have a good crowd today. I won't be able to make this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only been half focused on the badger last a little today. Is illikanen hurt or just fallen off the depth chart? Meanwhile, Pritzil looks like the next perimeter hustler in line for the Badgers.

Only 22 tix left on stub hub at 2 cst. Hope we have a good crowd today. I won't be able to make this one.

Down to 8.

I'm so excited for this game! I'm a bit worried that the students won't show well but hopefully I'm wrong!

Defend the three and we walk away with it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Down to 1

Michigan is playing tough perimeter defense. Keep throwing the ball inside until the outside opens up.

Nice move Murphy. Pitino scratches his chin, perplexed, saying I didn't teach him that.

Man, if the Gophers can keep pounding the glass and defending like this, they are going to be an extremely tough team come the big dance

Mason really sells foul well. They bailed him out with that call.

Well if we can't make a shot outside of 2 ft, it's going to be a struggle.

Top Bottom