All Things 2017 Football Season Tickets Thread

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Roll Call. Who is gonna be at the bank this fall???

2017 Season Ticket Timeline

Mid November, 2016
Scholarship Seating Donation Renewals

March 1, 2017
Season Ticket Renewals

April 14, 2017
Season Ticket Renewal Deadline
Gopher Score priority deadline for the Seat/Parking Adjustment Process

Mid-May-End of June
Seat/Parking Adjustment Process

June 15, 2017
Scholarship Seating Donation Payment Deadline

Early August
Season Tickets Shipped

August 31, 2017
Home Opener vs. Buffalo

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onli...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

StubHub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they fired Eric Kaler yet?

I'll support the team and the new coach, but until Eric Kaler is fired, not another dime.

Somehow, some way, the program will continue to exist.

I'll probably go with the Stubhub, street broker approach that cost me about $180 for the season last year, but I am may reconsider at some point if my old seats somehow become open.

It is no big leap to suggest that the market will be a lot tighter on the online sites, and on the street next year, especially if we win at Oregon St. This will make my decision more of a toss up. The visiting fan completion for seats will be stronger this year as well.

Have they fired Eric Kaler yet?

I'll support the team and the new coach, but until Eric Kaler is fired, not another dime.

LOL. Love you caliGopher. I appreciate your humor. :clap:

I'm back in with two season tickets after a few years absence. I believe P.J. Fleck is the real deal and I want good seats before they are difficult to come by.

I paid my seat donation in December. We wanted the tax deduction for 2016. We are in for four tickets. What a great way to spend some extra time with our grown children. Tailgate, go to the game and then tailgate some more . Go Gophers.

I'm back in with two season tickets after a few years absence. I believe P.J. Fleck is the real deal and I want good seats before they are difficult to come by.
Great to do it now. Season Tickets will probably be available a year or two, but now is the time to be able to choose, rather to take pot luck in the future.
GO GOPHERS!

There was talk when Claeys was still coach that the Gophers were going to switch sidelines this year. Is that still going to happen? I haven't heard anything about it since Fleck took over.

Considering getting a couple season tickets this year. Any suggestions as to what section I should look at or avoid?

I'm in 115 because of the sun. More comfortable on that side of the stadium. In the past that has been the visitors side.

We'll be back with our tickets. Can't wait!!

Go Gophers!!

There was talk when Claeys was still coach that the Gophers were going to switch sidelines this year. Is that still going to happen? I haven't heard anything about it since Fleck took over.

There was talk...on GH... that was the only indication of a change that I saw so grain of salt for even that.

Went to Shane Company and bought my wife a nice diamond necklace for V-Day. She really liked it but came to me the next day and said she just thought it was too showy and she would probably never where it. Then she said, "I know you love watching Gopher Football and we have always talked about getting some season tickets. How about we bring the necklace back and use some of that money to go toward season tickets." We will be in section 113 this fall!!! #RTB Baby!!! This is a true story fellas.

In x 4...

Gotta get out of bed for something...plus I needs a basis for the morning 32 oz Bloody Mary.

Went to Shane Company and bought my wife a nice diamond necklace for V-Day. She really liked it but came to me the next day and said she just thought it was too showy and she would probably never where it. Then she said, "I know you love watching Gopher Football and we have always talked about getting some season tickets. How about we bring the necklace back and use some of that money to go toward season tickets." We will be in section 113 this fall!!! #RTB Baby!!! This is a true story fellas.

That's awesome. Sounds like you married a winner. I was engaged to be married a few years ago and the engagement ended mutually. I was able to get all my money back for the engagement ring and used it to buy my season tickets. That was the first year I had them.

Top Bottom