Gopher Coach PJ Fleck With Dave Lee

nemo1107

Reaction score
WCCO Radio

Fleck was on the radio with Dave Lee this morning at WCCO to talk about where things stand right now. There were some recaps of the last couple weeks talking about injuries, the QB battle and recruiting and some new details about uniforms. 11+ minute interview, and definitely worth the listen.

We're not going to go away from who they are, but will add some juice

Boat themed uniforms only.

Oars Everywhere!

popeye-biceps-6.jpg

What details on the unis?

Uniform discussion is around the 6:45 mark.

"It will be incredibly creative" he says while later saying "we'll never lose who we are...The Golden Gophers are maroon and gold". "I am
just here to give it a little juice"

Take it for what it's worth, but he has said numerous times since arriving that he is here to change the culture and not mess with the tradition. I am sure we will see some unique things with the uniforms but I would be surprised if he does anything drastic to the uniform set. Obviously you would more than likely not see any new uniforms until 2018 at the earliest due to time constraints.

NO TO DAVE LEE. He should never be allowed around Gopher Sports.

Uniform discussion is around the 6:45 mark.

"It will be incredibly creative" he says while later saying "we'll never lose who we are...The Golden Gophers are maroon and gold". "I am
just here to give it a little juice"

Take it for what it's worth, but he has said numerous times since arriving that he is here to change the culture and not mess with the tradition. I am sure we will see some unique things with the uniforms but I would be surprised if he does anything drastic to the uniform set. Obviously you would more than likely not see any new uniforms until 2018 at the earliest due to time constraints.

If he wants to keep tradition then we go back to the gold uniforms used when we won 5 national championships

I'm eager to consume as much P.J. Fleck media as possible, but why did it have to be with possibly the worst media member in the metro? I'd rather French kiss a Madison coed than listen to that yahoo for 11 minutes.

I'm eager to consume as much P.J. Fleck media as possible, but why did it have to be with possibly the worst media member in the metro? I'd rather French kiss a Madison coed than listen to that yahoo for 11 minutes.

This comment made my night. Believe me, Fleck does most of the talking. Hahahaha.

Top Bottom