Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 100,000 National Guard troops may be used to round up unauthorized immigrants

Is this necessary?

I guess it's necessary if it's a national emergency. I don't think it's a national emergency.

To be honest, this is shocking and disturbing to me.

Immediately denounced as a false story.

Doesn't matter much though I s'pose:

'A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.'

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post

'A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.'
    Good to hear. Would be a horrendous waste of resources and time.

And if anyone knows about spreading lies, well, its you http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...96#post1350896

In the ghetto...
    https://youtu.be/FJ-r0bilzhU

Quote Originally Posted by El Amin Fan View Post
    Good to hear. Would be a horrendous waste of resources and time.

And if anyone knows about spreading lies, well, its you http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...96#post1350896
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post

The White House was asked numerous times to comment on this before it was made public, and they offered no reply. Until after it came out. So they could call it "fake news" ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    The White House was asked numerous times to comment on this before it was made public, and they offered no reply. Until after it came out. So they could call it "fake news" ?
    Why publish it if it's not verified? I mean, I know the answer, but it's a valid question.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Why publish it if it's not verified? I mean, I know the answer, but it's a valid question.
    Agreed, if the press wants to win the war with Trump they need to start be more careful about what they report. Taking the extra hour to fully verify stories might go a long way.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by El Amin Fan View Post
    Is this necessary?

You guys are biting daily on Fake News. How long are you going to continue to post this dishonesty without checking. Then you complain about Flynn lying to the VP. What a bunch of hypocrites. The left is officially insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Agreed, if the press wants to win the war with Trump they need to start be more careful about what they report. Taking the extra hour to fully verify stories might go a long way.
    They know they are working with a gullible audience and they know there is no accountability. All they want to do is continue to damage the presidency. A lot of this crap sticks long after it is quietly retracted so the damage is done anyway. For the press- fake news is mission accomplished. John Dickerson, CBS anchor, yesterday admitted that the press has ruined it's own reputation. Maybe others will find some integrity. What a shame. The press for the most part is now just a partisan propaganda arm of the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    They know they are working with a gullible audience and they know there is no accountability. All they want to do is continue to damage the presidency. A lot of this crap sticks long after it is quietly retracted so the damage is done anyway. For the press- fake news is mission accomplished. John Dickerson, CBS anchor, yesterday admitted that the press has ruined it's own reputation. Maybe others will find some integrity. What a shame. The press for the most part is now just a partisan propaganda arm of the Democrats.
    Trump is making it way too easy if this is their goal.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    You guys are biting daily on Fake News. How long are you going to continue to post this dishonesty without checking. Then you complain about Flynn lying to the VP. What a bunch of hypocrites. The left is officially insane.
    I call BS, beeg. It isn't daily, it is hourly. They don't have a fact to their name yet they just turn up the volume. Credit to Edi for correcting himself early.
    Kingdom Warriors

Glad this turned out to be a hoax (but I am wondering where it came from). I was gearing up to exercise my Second Amendment rights and defend my community from the jackboots. Because, after all, that's the reason we have a Second Amendment, right? To fight a tyrannical government?