Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tillerson is off to a good start on clearing the state department of seditious employees just as Kelly has started on DHS. The state department illegalities will lead to Clinton and Kerry. Will they out Obama?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Tillerson is off to a good start on clearing the state department of seditious employees just as Kelly has started on DHS. The state department illegalities will lead to Clinton and Kerry. Will they out Obama?
    How is Hillary healthy enough to out anyone? I thought she was near death? Did living in the woods cure her?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    As citizens of the United States, one of the last things we should ever do is let president attempt to do anything without scrutiny and debate. It is what our system is based on and really the entire point of the American experiment.
    You are absolutely correct, but it's very difficult to scrutinize and debate when the slightest criticism of the Prez is considered a racist attack.

We've "evolved" to a society and culture where minor verbal criticism of a black president is considered a racist attack and inciting violence to protest a white president is considered "free speech". Good times...

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    You are absolutely correct, but it's very difficult to scrutinize and debate when the slightest criticism of the Prez is considered a racist attack.

We've "evolved" to a society and culture where minor verbal criticism of a black president is considered a racist attack and inciting violence to protest a white president is considered "free speech". Good times...
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sleep walking through life.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Great- let's have HONEST scrutiny and debate about things of consequence. That's far from what we have had from the left wing media and celebrities and the sheep that follow them that all cried have wolf.
    Based on your thousands of posts, ghaz, I think your definition of HONEST scrutiny is no scrutiny of republicans and continuous, hyperbolic accusations of any offenses, real or imagined, minor or major, committed by dems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Based on your thousands of posts, ghaz, I think your definition of HONEST scrutiny is no scrutiny of republicans and continuous, hyperbolic accusations of any offenses, real or imagined, minor or major, committed by dems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Beej is the biggest hypocrite on the board. Closely followed by deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Beej is the biggest hypocrite on the board. Closely followed by deuce.
    I dunno. Nobody comes close to ghazi. However, I think deuce is now running slightly behind CRG, having become a victim of sharing pretzeling slights of hand with his prodigy.

Default 100,000 National Guard troops may be used to round up unauthorized immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post

I agree; it's tough being a white man.🤥

It's not like a white man didn't just win the presidency running as an open racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puts the immigration talk a bit in perspective with other countries:
    https://www.city-journal.org/html/tr...ons-15018.html

Curious how these numbers will look a year from now.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    Puts the immigration talk a bit in perspective with other countries:
    https://www.city-journal.org/html/tr...ons-15018.html

Curious how these numbers will look a year from now.
    How many immigrants enter each of the countries per year?

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    How many immigrants enter each of the countries per year?
    So you are jake's sock puppet!
    Kingdom Warriors