Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Here's how I see it.

Michigan...W
Maryland...L
Penn St.....W
Nebraska....W
Wisconsin....toss up

I've watch most every game and sat in the stands for 6 of them. This Team has been just plain fun to watch.

My thoughts:

Michigan...toss-up
Maryland...L
Penn St...W
Nebraska...W
Wisconsin...L

So either 10-8 or 9-9. I call Michigan a toss-up because it's Beilein and I have a hard time counting out one of his teams.

Back in November we could have only dreamed for a 10-8 or 9-9 B1G record...

Fun team to watch, indeed.

They've only got to win two more to be a lock, so might as well just win the next two and be done with it.

Here's how I see it.

Michigan...W
Maryland...L
Penn St.....W
Nebraska....W
Wisconsin....toss up

I've watch most every game and sat in the stands for 6 of them. This Team has been just plain fun to watch.

I see it pretty much the same way on paper. Of course with this team I could see them winning all 5 or losing all 5. All things considered though if we play the way we are capable 3-2 as a minimum over that stretch seems very doable.

Back in November we could have only dreamed for a 10-8 or 9-9 B1G record...

Fun team to watch, indeed.

I thought that 9 B1G wins was the most popular prediction when we did the preseason poll here on GH. It's probably way back in the threads and I'm not going to to look back to find it right now. Anyone else remember?

I thought that 9 B1G wins was the most popular prediction when we did the preseason poll here on GH. It's probably way back in the threads and I'm not going to to look back to find it right now. Anyone else remember?

Let me rephrase. Before the season, anyone would've been pumped to have a solid chance at being a tourney lock especially a seed in the 6-8 range.

Latest Braketology has us as a 7 seed playing California in the first round. If we won out, we may make it to a 5 seed at best.

Latest Braketology has us as a 7 seed playing California in the first round. If we won out, we may make it to a 5 seed at best.

I'd say a lot of years, you don't want that 8/9 matchup or the 7/10 because it's almost always a 2nd round out to a #1 or a #2, but right now, there's not one or two really strong teams at the top.

I think we have an above 50% chance to win all 3 remaining home games but not by much and we could easily go 2-1 in those games. Michigan will be close but I got to give us the minimal edge due it being a home game. I don't see us beating Maryland or Wisconsin.

My thoughts:

Michigan...toss-up
Maryland...L
Penn St...W
Nebraska...W
Wisconsin...L

So either 10-8 or 9-9. I call Michigan a toss-up because it's Beilein and I have a hard time counting out one of his teams.
This is where I'm at.

Probably not happening with them either, but I hope the players are only thinking about the next one. Beat Michigan.

Every single one of those games are winnable with this team. The hottest team in the conference is Purdue...thankfully, we busted that nut already. I could see us going 4-1 during this stretch. Northwestern completely exposed Wisconsin and the rest are more than beatable.

Every single one of those games are winnable with this team. The hottest team in the conference is Purdue...thankfully, we busted that nut already. I could see us going 4-1 during this stretch. Northwestern completely exposed Wisconsin and the rest are more than beatable.

I mean, I was excited when we beat Purdue too, but ...

Gophers haven't this kind of opportunity in a while hopefully they take full advantage!

I'm hoping worst case this squad goes 3-2. I think they win out the remaining games at the Barn and then the 2 road games are toss-ups. Wins over Maryland or Wisconsin would be huge going into the tournament and possible get this team a top 4 seed in the B1G tournament.

Top Bottom