Tyrone Carter: Fleck is exciting to watch and has a plan (video)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Last night Coach Fleck hosted a packed house of former players. TC chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Man it'd be nice to have him turn into a de facto recruiter for the team. He seems very plugged into the Florida scene.

This is good to hear. There's no way his nephew is coming here if TC doesn't support the organization.

If i'm a sneaky professor I make the first two rows of seats small.... and get some students to get there early .... first two rows are FULL, what you gonna do now football man!?!!??

If i'm a sneaky professor I make the first two rows of seats small.... and get some students to get there early .... first two rows are FULL, what you gonna do now football man!?!!??

If you show up on time, you're late!

Oh if I'm the professor the door is locked and the students in on it are showing up an hour early.... gotta make sure it happens.

109b7-some_men_just_want_to_watch_the_world_burn.gif

My middle school band director would always yell at us that "To be early is to be on time." I don't remember a lot of things, but that's one that sticks with me.

My middle school band director would always yell at us that "To be early is to be on time." I don't remember a lot of things, but that's one that sticks with me.

Clem Haskins used to always tell campers at his camp that "if you're not five minutes early, you're five minutes late." That has stuck with me for 25 years and I tell my kids and kids on the teams I coach the same thing.

Go Gophers!!

Clem Haskins used to always tell campers at his camp that "if you're not five minutes early, you're five minutes late." That has stuck with me for 25 years and I tell my kids and kids on the teams I coach the same thing.

Go Gophers!!
And "if you don't let Jan Ganglehoff write your paper, you are not playing against the Badger."

How can one be early then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we go to the same middle school?

Something like... "To early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, and to be late is to be forgotten."

Top Bottom