P.J. Fleck's Appearances on the Sports Huddle

DL65

Reaction score
Dave Mona sent me a message in which he said P.J. Fleck is "locked" in at 10:30 for this Sunday and future Sundays.

Go Gophers!!

does this show have a podcast-able show to download? I'm rarely near a radio on Sundays.

does this show have a podcast-able show to download? I'm rarely near a radio on Sundays.

I'm not sure if there is, but honestly, you're better reading DL or SON's awesome breakdowns. Sid is hard to listen to at his age.

You can download the radio.com app on your phone. I used it to listen live to Fleck's (pre-recorded) appearance last Sunday and it worked well.

Dave Mona sent me a message in which he said P.J. Fleck is "locked" in at 10:30 for this Sunday and future Sundays.

Go Gophers!!

Hey you got a good deal going with these folks. I'm hoping that they do more for you without us knowing about it. You deserve it!

Go Gophers!!

Thanks DL! The highlight of GH IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom