Default P.J. Fleck's Appearances on the Sports Huddle

Dave Mona sent me a message in which he said P.J. Fleck is "locked" in at 10:30 for this Sunday and future Sundays.

Go Gophers!!

2. Default

does this show have a podcast-able show to download? I'm rarely near a radio on Sundays.

elite news!

Quote Originally Posted by nemo1107 View Post
    does this show have a podcast-able show to download? I'm rarely near a radio on Sundays.
    I'm not sure if there is, but honestly, you're better reading DL or SON's awesome breakdowns. Sid is hard to listen to at his age.

You can download the radio.com app on your phone. I used it to listen live to Fleck's (pre-recorded) appearance last Sunday and it worked well.

Just found this

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/audio/...-sid-and-dave/

Quote Originally Posted by DL65 View Post
    Dave Mona sent me a message in which he said P.J. Fleck is "locked" in at 10:30 for this Sunday and future Sundays.

Go Gophers!!
    Hey you got a good deal going with these folks. I'm hoping that they do more for you without us knowing about it. You deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by DL65 View Post

Go Gophers!!
    Thanks DL! The highlight of GH IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm one of the 4-5

[QUOTE=DL65;1349839]Dave Mona sent me a message in which he said P.J. Fleck is "locked" in at 10:30 for this Sunday and future Sundays.

DL should get a Murray's certificate