***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It wouldn't be a Gophers game without a 2nd half meltdown.

What a messed up sequence....Murphy terrible 3.....Indiana missed dunk.....Dupree missed layup....Indiana 3 point player...

Murphy can't take that initial 3, just a horrible shot.

Get ready for another crushing defeat...

yep...not like we haven't won the last 3 or anything. Hasn't been pretty most of the time this year but still like our chances of coming out on top in this one...although I don't like that Lynch has 4 fouls....different team when he is not out there.

How the F was that a foul on Coffey? He didn't even touch the guy....apparently it is his fault the guy lost his balance?

yep...not like we haven't won the last 3 or anything. Hasn't been pretty most of the time this year but still like our chances of coming out on top in this one...although I don't like that Lynch has 4 fouls....different team when he is not out there.

It's mostly reverse psychology, but we honestly play better on the road down the stretch for some reason.

These last six minutes feel like a big fork in the road moment for this program.

I think that is the 3rd time we've missed the front end of a 1 and 1

Need lynch in the game

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Another home game, and, another mess for those in the stands to witness.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Akeem is having a rough game

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Did Springs hurt his hand in practice by chance?

I really don't want to lose this game...got to execute down the stretch. How does Springs leave Blackmon like that for an open 3?!?!?!!?

Lynch & Springs have given us nothing. McBrayer I've learned not to expect anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Springs and McBrayer have been TERRIBLE tonight. Mason has attempted to keep us in the game....but we're going to need someone else to step up down the stretch. Murphy could be that make or break player.

Springs and McBrayer have been TERRIBLE tonight. Mason has attempted to keep us in the game....but we're going to need someone else to step up down the stretch. Murphy could be that make or break player.
Could it be Bakary Konate?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Our defensive recognition and helpside defense have been really poor. And I might drop dead of shock if one of our guys ever blocked out.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom