***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Haven't seen Springs play this poorly in quite some time.

This game has been u-g-l-y. Ugly. I have a bad feeling. Mc Turnover is fading quickly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looking like a classic Gopher game at the Barn over the last 20 years. Hope it doesn't end the same way so many others have.

McBrayer gives up an easy one again. Mason gonna have to play 35+ tonight.

McBrayer shouldn't be on the floor. Very lazy play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No padding? He tripped over a camera man, that's surely the fault of the floor.

They either need to toughen up on the glass or get some acting classes at half. Probably both.

Lynch looks asleep. Springs is maybe too pumped. McBrayer? Well, never mind.

Indiana isn't playing that well, but they're just playing harder and getting to most of the contested balls.

I'm not a basketball expert by any means but I don't think shooting 18% is good.

Fouls are 8-3 Indiana, what more do you want?

I realize that. But not a single one has been called on rebounding and we've been hit multiple times. Need to toughen up for sure, but 2-3 of them were pretty obvious.

I like when Mason and Murphy are playing like Mason and Murphy again

Crean was literally screening Curry from being open on that last possession.

Well, in true MN fashion, it could be worse.

Ugly. Should be 40 to 20

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Considering how poorly we shot the ball in the first half I will take a 4 point lead at halftime. Hopefully the play from the end of the first carries over into the second.

I hope our bigs rebound better in the second half. Good chance to win if they do.

I really appreciate Springs contributions, but if we can win without having to depend on him, that at least bodes well for next year.

But if THIS year is going to be a success, we'll probably need him.

That might be the worst you can play in the first half of a Big 10 game and still have the lead.

Refs blew a few calls early and we let it get to our heads. Yeah, we should have had a few more free throws, but that doesn't excuse a lot of the poor play. Need to get over bad calls emotionally faster.

Crean was literally screening Curry from being open on that last possession.

I don't know how they just let him do that. He literally had both feet inside the lines. Ridiculous.

Top Bottom