Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LakerFan View Post
    This is the kind of superb photoshop we've come to expect here. Fleck on the MOA rollercoaster should be a mural in the new building.
    "This isn't serious? LSU would motor boat us" -- Trudat
    Sept 3, 2016

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LakerFan View Post
    At least it would replace that stupid building up on that area of the top level that is for some reason not painted gold or maroon and has no logo on it...

3. Default

Fleck will be 86 at that point so they'll probably be wondering if the next season at Minnesota will be his last.

Quote Originally Posted by joshvanklomp View Post
    You mean like going 1-11 in his first season as a head coach? Or the death of his infant son?
    Tell me how he would do if he goes 1-11 next year?? This board would be on fire to fire him!

Its sad that he lost a child and I cant imagine, but that in know way makes you a better coach.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRanger View Post
    Fleck will be 86 at that point so they'll probably be wondering if the next season at Minnesota will be his last.
    He will be struggling to cover up the administration's cover ups of all of his organizations mis-steps at the end of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuato Lives! View Post
    It's pretty clear that you and your wife have either not been paying attention to what Fleck is saying/has said or lack the requisite brain cells to process his words.
    Pretty Clear how???

Ohh im soooo sorry sir to question how the great PJ Fleck will handle things when they go down the toilet as they always do for the Gophers!

Sorry im not quick to jump on the "boat" like you maybe I want him to prove it?

Pay attention to what how many times he can tell me how ELITE this is or #RTB how about Recruiting Recruiting Recruiting, maybe its the "Culture change" real brain busters.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEEvan View Post
    Its sad that he lost a child and I cant imagine, but that in know way makes you a better coach.
    Never said it does. Was simply answering the question "How can Fleck handle the hard stuff because its all been fairly easy to this point?"

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEEvan View Post
    Pretty Clear how???

Ohh im soooo sorry sir to question how the great PJ Fleck will handle things when they go down the toilet as they always do for the Gophers!

Sorry im not quick to jump on the "boat" like you maybe I want him to prove it?

Pay attention to what how many times he can tell me how ELITE this is or #RTB how about Recruiting Recruiting Recruiting, maybe its the "Culture change" real brain busters.
    Wow, 47 posts to out yourself, troll. Welcome to the ignore list.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

9. Default

86 huh?

So we'll be having the millionth discussion of "how long can this guy keep coaching!?!?!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    Wow, 47 posts to out yourself, troll. Welcome to the ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuato Lives! View Post
    It's pretty clear that you and your wife have either not been paying attention to what Fleck is saying/has said or lack the requisite brain cells to process his words.

but Im the troll?

11. Default

Except with an oar instead of a sword?

12. Default

What will Sid have to say about it?

13. Default

How hard is it to sell a used car to a 17 year old?

Will Sid still be reporting is the real question.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRodents View Post
    How hard is it to sell a used car to a 17 year old?
    Pretty easy, but you get them on campus and they talk to the other players and if they aren't all selling the same story (i.e. rowing in the same direction ) it's a lost cause, and to turn recruits into winners your selling every single day commitment to do whatever you can that day to make yourself better. It's like selling a kid a used car every day for 5 years. That takes commitment to the bit which Fleck seems to have in spades and that isn't as common as a used car salesman.