The PJ Fleck Era 50 Years From Now?

How hard is it to sell a used car to a 17 year old?

I'd guess it depends on the kid and the dealership.

If the kid is being bombarded with different offers, it would be much more difficult.
If the kids parents are with him and helping him make the choice, you'll probably need to sell more substance.

I'd guess it would be much easier for a used Porsche dealership to sell a car to a 17 year old than those crappy little dealerships with like 15 cars and a sign in front that says "No Credit Checks!".

I guess the answer is. . . it depends.

50 years from now, fans will be in the stands watching Marion Barber VI running in a long TD and saying with incredulity "Do you mean to tell me that P.J. Fleck Stadium was once named for a bank?"

50 years from now, fans will be in the stands watching Marion Barber VI running in a long TD and saying with incredulity "Do you mean to tell me that P.J. Fleck Stadium was once named for a bank?"

Yeah but he's not actually VI... he's a clone of III...

Hopefully in 50 years, Fleck is good at recruiting the top AI scientists to come to the University of Minnesota to help design the robots that compete on the football field. Our grandchildren will look at us in amazement that we used to watch humans play this barbaric sport. Our grandchildren might be robots too...

In 2067, Marion Barber III will be 84. He likely won't have a great-grandson old enough to be playing for the Gophers.

Top Bottom