Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Will Stollings survive this season and be here to coach next season?

Quote Originally Posted by samloupete View Post
    Will Stollings survive this season and be here to coach next season?
    Yep.....Think the buyout is a problem. Maybe if Fleck hadn't been hired. Iggy and Shades can shed some better light on the topic

Where does she go from here? She has one recruit so far. That being Destiny Pitts. Recruiting is the life blood of a college basketball program. JC players have not worked out for her. Transfers have not worked out save for Kiki Bell. Most of the top HS players have already signed. 5th year seniors are an option but limited. So, what's next?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samloupete View Post
    Where does she go from here? She has one recruit so far. That being Destiny Pitts.
    That is a flashing red light. And it's also one metric we know Coyle considered regarding Claeys.

5. Default

Well, this is a team that should have contended for an NCAA tourney bid, but it underachieved. I'm thinking that this year's freshman (Bello, Brunson, and Hubbard) are really going to have to step it up next year, and Pitts is going to have to be as good as advertised. Those things are possible, but it remains to be seen if that will happen. Also, it's my opinion that this team will have to settle on a post player and a much more consistent player rotation. And, yes, I think Stollings will be back. Her buyout is too large to part ways. But I'm thinking that despite the buyout, she'll probably enter next season on the hot seat.