Does anyone else....

No man who has accomplished what he has, named the building after a relative, etc is that stupid. It's not going to be and wasn't effective. It's not sustainable. He's not a dumb man. To think he has any complicity in this scandal is just dumb!!!

Look, I don't want to turn this into a debate about that scandal, so I'll just leave it at this: It is naive to think that a guy who plans recruiting visits down to the detail of asking servers at a restaurant not to wear a specific color smock (because it was Kentucky blue) had absolutely no idea what was going on. He doesn't get paid millions of dollars a year to wear white suits and yell for players to trap in the corner on defense. And I never said he was dumb.

Do I root for Louisville now? Yep, sure do! Can't help but love Rick Pitino, given the support he's shown for Richard and the Gophers. Whatever the case may be with regard to other issues, he's a good father, a good coach and taught Richard how to be the sort of coach and man that all of us can be proud of. Hard not to like Rick.

Do I root for Louisville now? Yep, sure do! Can't help but love Rick Pitino, given the support he's shown for Richard and the Gophers. Whatever the case may be with regard to other issues, he's a good father, a good coach and taught Richard how to be the sort of coach and man that all of us can be proud of. Hard not to like Rick.

I'll admit that I would cheer for Louisville in a big game come tourney time because of the Pitino connection. As others have said, he cheers for us and its good exposure. I don't love him or the program, but a slightly softer spot than if Richard wasn't here.

All these feelings would go away quickly if we play louisville in the ACC/BIG tournament next year. We could finish 5th or 6th with a few wins and have a strong returning team and they could finish 5th or 6th with a loss or 2 and have a strong returning team. Also we should be at home next year and they should be on the road next year.

Top Bottom