***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy needs to stop with fade away shots on the dribble drives. Usually ends up bad.

Transition defense continues to suck. Too many guys feeling bad about themselves after a bad play instead of just getting back on d.

Meanwhile, Curry continues to have a productive game. Bakary has been pretty solid on the defensive end as well.

A diamond without external pressure is still a piece of coal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And you're the external pressure that will turn the Gophers to diamonds? Wow. Are you currently in West Palm Beach?

Springs actually fed Konate. Awesome!

We have a lot more problems than the basketball team if they are making decisions based on what you post on gopherhole.

Bigs staying out of foul trouble has been helpful.

Just checked into this thread and based on the last page I would guess we are losing....oh wait we are up by 10....

Well...we know you aren't a piece of coal, but we think you're a piece of... [emoji90] [emoji41]

Another time where we aren't paying attention which results in an easy bucket.

Just checked into this thread and based on the last page I would guess we are losing....oh wait we are up by 10....

Should be 15-20 point lead - they need to get mentally stronger when the get up 10 and execute like the game is on the line

Why take a TO there? Now we're down to 1 with over 6 to play

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I actually like the way this game has gone. The Gophers have never led by more than 12 so they haven't relaxed and lost focus for any extended period of time.

Rutgers is a brutal team...is that big white guy Bryant Reeves JR?

McBrayer has been a nightmare in B1G play.

McBrayer just shoved their big center out of bounds. Yeah okay.

Awful sequence there. And terrible call.

When McBrayer enters games now I start trying to guess how much time before he will make the awful error that forces Pitino to bring him back to the bench.

It is only way I found to make watching him play fun.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom