***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This is no gimmie. Rutgers has played well at times and will be ready. We are coming off an electric atmosphere on Wednesday night and we will likely encounter a dull Noon tip-off crowd. We need to bring our own energy. A win at Rutgers and the crowd will be jacked up for the Indiana game this week.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care how they get it done, just find a way to win. Go Gophers! (Ps: I'm a little upset I can't watch the whole game. Stuck at a conference starting around noon. Here's to the BTN2Go app!)

Really, really, REALLY hoping we can avoid the "Early Tip on the Road Blues" today. Need to come out with energy and active on both ends of the floor.

Really, really, REALLY hoping we can avoid the "Early Tip on the Road Blues" today. Need to come out with energy and active on both ends of the floor.

Agreed. This is not going to be a super energetic environment at Rutgers. Have to make our own energy.

And can we for once finally have a game where both Murphy and Lynch aren't in foul trouble. Would be nice to see them still available late in the game if it's a tight one. Don't want to see a big letdown from Murphy this game by getting some cheap reach in ticky tack fouls.

Get past Rutgers today and they give themselves a great chance to finish at or above .500 in league play.

Please bury these guys early.

I have mixed feelings about that. This team is notoriously unreliable when it gets good sized leads. I'd almost rather see a steady lead of 6 to 8 until the last minute or two (assuming we can extend the lead with free throws).

This is no gimmie. Rutgers has played well at times and will be ready. We are coming off an electric atmosphere on Wednesday night and we will likely encounter a dull Noon tip-off crowd. We need to bring our own energy. A win at Rutgers and the crowd will be jacked up for the Indiana game this week.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. My greatest fear is that they come out flat after such a gutsy victory on Wednesday. Rutgers is a poor shooting team so keep the defense steady and focused even if the offense isn't great.

Is this the worst facility in the big ten? It looks like a high school gym.

Love the way they're playing so far (other than giving up that easy layup). Ball movement is very good.

Reggie, you can't save the ball under the other basket and then commit a foul. Bad sequence.

Lazy basketball right there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This team blows leads faster than anything I've ever seen.

I tune in for 1 minute and Rutgers gets two easy dunks, are they a good team this year or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team blows leads faster than anything I've ever seen.

Murphy with the lazy handoff and bad things happen when our bigs bring the ball down to dribble. Coffey looking good early.

This year's team is so much more frustrating than last year's team.

Why does Murphy still think he can make 3s?

And why does Richard still let him take them?

MacBrayer, who should be fresh after not playing much last game, picks up 2 early ticky tack fouls.

Bad charge call. Player was still sliding to his right.

We are racking up the fouls. Looking lazy out there.

Dumb turnovers, Lynch and Mcbrayer in foul trouble already. Yep, just what we all anticipated. So much for coming out strong and playing disciplined.

Looks like I'll need to double my blood pressure medication again.

Top Bottom