PJ opened the wild game tonight - lets play hockey

https://twitter.com/GopherFootball/status/830245880204820481

Dang it how do I make the pretty twitter posts look nice here other than being a stupid link :(
There should be an option to "embed" the tweet. Copy that and put it in the post.

Also so happy to see him at a hockey game. Sad they couldn't have him at the bigger game this week since he is a Blackhawks fan :/. Glad he got to see a Wild win and experience the Wild game experience! Hope he shows up at a Gopher Hockey game soon!

There should be an option to "embed" the tweet. Copy that and put it in the post.

Also so happy to see him at a hockey game. Sad they couldn't have him at the bigger game this week since he is a Blackhawks fan :/. Glad he got to see a Wild win and experience the Wild game experience! Hope he shows up at a Gopher Hockey game soon!

Might as well show him what matters here.

Fleck seems to be an overtime magnet...I hope our other sports teams stop depriving him of the little precious hours of sleep that he needs (although he could have slept during portions of that Wild game last night - it stunk of the Yeo era last night).

Fleck seems to be an overtime magnet...I hope our other sports teams stop depriving him of the little precious hours of sleep that he needs (although he could have slept during portions of that Wild game last night - it stunk of the Yeo era last night).

Typical Minnesota comment - your team is leading the west, and handily I might add. Yet you find a reason to denigrate them. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No call will ever beat the Adrian Peterson 'Let's Play Hockey' , it's hard to butcher those 3 little words worse than he did.

No call will ever beat the Adrian Peterson 'Let's Play Hockey' , it's hard to butcher those 3 little words worse than he did.

Just adding some special sauce

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fminnesotavikings%2Fvideos%2F64406053052%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Typical Minnesota comment - your team is leading the west, and handily I might add. Yet you find a reason to denigrate them. [emoji17]

Alright, calm down. I'm as big of a Wild fan as anybody - I was just making an observation that last night's game was a little uninspiring.

Yeah, was thinking Wild would save him for the playoffs, but they can bring him back for an encore. I hope he's at Mariucci for the Badgers games...in the student section.

Alright, calm down. I'm as big of a Wild fan as anybody - I was just making an observation that last night's game was a little uninspiring.

They scored 6 today, is that better?

Seriously, they've scored the most goals in the Western Conference by a wide margin, and given up the least. What more do you want? LOL.

They scored 6 today, is that better?

Seriously, they've scored the most goals in the Western Conference by a wide margin, and given up the least. What more do you want? LOL.

Besides never ever losing another game of course....

I will take the points however they come, boring game or not. The Wild is 26-4-3 in their last 33 games. Hoping that they can do Boudreau a solid and keep that going through the playoffs.

Top Bottom