Spring Ball

jdoif0304

Reaction score
Just wondering when spring practice is starting? Should be interesting to see our offense and how they progress during the spring, not so worried about the defense.

Just wondering when spring practice is starting? Should be interesting to see our offense and how they progress during the spring, not so worried about the defense.
We'll be using the waterboys to simulate the offensive line so we have that to look forward to.

I heard somewhere that the spring game is Saturday April 15th. The day before Easter. I think it was Ryan Burns podcast.

Many players healing so will see how it works out.

Spring Ball=Flag Football?

Spring practice starts March 7, game (of sorts) on April 15.

Scheduling the spring game the day before Easter is a crappy decision for us out or towners.

Scheduling the spring game the day before Easter is a crappy decision for us out or towners.

Did they actually schedule it yet, I couldn't find anything.

Anyway if there are no OL to play... might not matter.

I don't think anything official has been announced, but Kyle over at 247 has reported that timing.

Fleck said that would be the date at the Signing Social. It was originally scheduled a week earlier but Fleck they needed and extra week of S&C so it was moved back one week. Yes. he actually said that. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom