Doogie: Busy few days for Fleck

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Just those three things doesn't seem that busy compared to what CFB coaches actually do....

I wish I had just 3 things to do in the next week.

I'm sure Fleck will be busier than what the tweet indicates. Should have reworded something to effect what is happening in the next few days. I find that the tweet is interesting as to what is going on, but poorly worded as he is the type of person who isn't going to sit still.

Or this...

Slow couple of days for @BarnBoy. Finished off a bag of Doritos this morning. Surfed GopherHole while he should have been working. Might watch a little Netflix tonight after the b-ball game.

Go Gophers!!
Howphers? Don't know how he is going to get time to all those 3 things in the next week.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Or this...

Slow couple of days for @BarnBoy. Finished off a bag of Doritos this morning. Surfed GopherHole while he should have been working. Might watch a little Netflix tonight after the b-ball game.

Yeah, but... what flavor doritos?

Or this...

Seems busy to me. I'd pace yourself a bit.

Go Gophers!!

busy day

Go Gophers!!

Busy. Might go to Home Depot. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Don't know if he'll have enough time.

Or this...

Feels like there should be a nap in there somewhere as well...:)

I'm sure Fleck will be busier than what the tweet indicates. Should have reworded something to effect what is happening in the next few days. I find that the tweet is interesting as to what is going on, but poorly worded as he is the type of person who isn't going to sit still.

It's 140 characters. Doogie hit the high points...and those are 3 significant events in the upcoming week. I'm sure he's doing more, but it would have been boring and took a lot of tweets.

That all said, now is probably the "downtime" after NSD and before spring practices when staff members are getting moved here, any vacations are being taken, etc. I think they all pretty much got hired and immediately hit the road to recruit in January.

I'm sure Bleed will post the video later, but coach and his wife were on KARE 11 Saturday earlier today

I'm sure Bleed will post the video later, but coach and his wife were on KARE 11 Saturday earlier today

Kinda like a tree falling in the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom