***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I love what Springs has morphed into. Not only a three point ace......but he's excellent at driving the lane and kicking the ball out. It's really helped give our other guards some nice opportunities. He's going to be missed next year.

I love what Springs has morphed into. Not only a three point ace......but he's excellent at driving the lane and kicking the ball out. It's really helped give our other guards some nice opportunities. He's going to be missed next year.

I think his confidence is increasing with every game. Took him some time to get comfortable with the new team.

This team can go from a 13 point lead to 5 faster than any team in the country.

Here we go. Get ready for a crushing defeat.

You can't even play Konate any more. He's awful and just not getting better. Comes in for 1:30 and Iowa goes on 8-0 run.

Why do we always have these stretches where we look like its the first day of practice? It's pathetic. No toughness.

Ballgame. Season. Rivals Illinois 2002 for epic meltdown.

This team is so outcoached every game, a little press and we lose our sh!t....

How did we go so long without calling a timeout? Need to learn when to try something new.

Gopher kryptonite. Big leads in the second half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So apparently Gophers have no idea how to break a press.

Looks like it doesn't matter which coach we have.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I hate how we have these periods of offensive stagnation. Nate Mason and Akeem Springs dribbling around the perimeter like they are Allen Iverson and they start turning the ball over every other possession. And because of the stagnation, they don't get good shots or a turnover which leads directly to easy buckets for Iowa on the other end. The Gophers are at their best when the ball movement is quick and crisp with good off-ball movement and solid screens for the ball-handler. I don't know why Pitino doesn't take a time out when the team is obviously reeling offensively and has no direction. This has been a huge problem for the Gophers this season - they have one of these dry spells pretty much every game and you can't win when you go 5 minutes with no offense. It's hard when you have no shooters on the wing and the defense can just pack it in.

I can't stand watching Mason walking up the court with the ball

Looks like it doesn't matter which coach we have.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Putting Mc Bayer @ the point is not a winning strategy. Jok getting hot and we need Springs back in the game.

Can't stop Jok and we can't hit our damn free throws (again).

Have to say, the level of cluelessness displayed by both the coaches and players at times is truly impressive. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom