***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The Who Hates Iowa chants will be in full force tonight. A biggie at The Barn. After an ugly losing streak, its time to string two wins together. It feels like forever since we had a home game, I hope the crowd is rocking from the opening tip.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, the most critical question - who we putting on Jok? I vote Coffey - we can double if he goes down to the block.
Please, Reggie, play defense exactly like you did last game. Sacrifice a few blocks, stay in the game!!

Go Gophs.

With so many games left, there's no such thing as a must-win...but this is pretty damn close. I have the feeling that this is the old fork in the road.

Big week ahead of us fellas. This team has to go 2-0 if they want to be taken seriously

I'm bummed I don't get to hate on giant crybaby turd Adam Woodbury tonight.
I just know he is going to end up sitting next to me at the game tonight and "accidentally" poke me in the the eye . . .

The game is simple. If you put the ball through the hoop the most, then you win.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Several ugly offensive possessions in a row. Let's go.

Iowa getting 50/50 OOB calls at the Barn. I'm shocked.

I need to turn this off. We've been outscored 11-2 since I tuned in. Come on guys!

Murphy dribbles and it ends well. The end is near.

Terrible call after the Lynch block there.

These might be two very tired teams in the second half.

Iowa is getting away with a lot of grabbing and slapping on defense. Plus we're missing a lot of easy shots and taking a lot of bad ones. We should be up 10 now.

Top Bottom